- Skeezix I and II, Rob Frayne/Mark Eisenman, JTR-207
- Odessey, Anna Williams, Ind. CD
- Rte. 81 Breakdown, reFrayne Quintet, Sum/Part LM 32419
- Bone Dance, Chelsea Bridge Trio, Unity/Page-161
- With Chelsea Bridge Tentet, 40 min. “Jazzumentary,” independent
- With Chelsea Bridge Tentet, Democlips for BRAVO TV
- With Rebecca Campbell, ROCKBURN & CO. for CBC TV
- With Rob Frayne & Chelsea Bridge, ROCKBURN & CO. CBC TV
- Rob Frayne/Mark Eisenman for Jazzbeat, April/98.
- With Bitches Brew/Miles Davis Trib., March/98, Jazz Sur le Vif
- With Bitches Brew/Miles Davis Trib., June 1997, Heartland/Jazzbeat
- With Chelsea Bridge Tentet, summer 1996, Jazz Sur le Vif, Morningside
- With Galaxie Youth National All-Stars, Director of Ottawa Jazz
Fest Clinic, 2001-2004
- With Rob Frayne/Mark Eisenman, 2003, OIJF
- With reFrayne Quintet, 28-date Canadian tour Jan-Mar /99
- With Chelsea Bridge, 14-date Canadian tour Nov/97
- With Rob Frayne’s Roland Kirk Tribute, Ottawa Jazz Fest 2002
- With Rob Frayne’s Spy vs. Spy, Ottawa Jazz Fest 2003
- With Rakestar, Guelph Jazz Fest 2002
- With the Angstones, Folk festival tour include Winnipeg folk, 1997
Compositions, Premieres (portfolio available)
- Soundtrack for animated short film Graffitti Girl, 2004
- Composed and performed the music for Clutching the Heat, for Ottawa’s
Great Canadian Theatre Company, 1993.
- Premiers of Mockingbird Takeoffs, and Exposure, chamber music for
the new-music ensemble Exposure.
Awards, Grants, Education
- Rob Frayne is listed in “A Who’s Who of community activism …POWER
PEOPLE” Ottawa Citizen, Jan 10/98. List includes Jean Chretien, etc.
- Winner of “Best Jazz Group with vocals ’96,” Jazz Report
- Editors choice, best CD for ’95 Cadence Magazine (USA) for
Tatamagouche …next left
- Canada Council Arts B grant, 1995.
Jury Duty for Arts Organizations
- City of Ottawa arts advisor, 1998 (arts grants), 1999 (Special projects)
- Canada Council arts advisor 1999 (Touring)
- Canada Council arts advisor 2000 (Festival support for artists)